Simon Sinek in his leadership lecture mentions about 5 essential traits of Great Leaders.
They are namely:
- Courage to challenges status quo without coming in the path of anyone
- Taking accountability for their own actions
- Help people to their left and right by being trustworthy
- Practice being the last to speak by having great listening and assimilation skills to conceptualize the big picture
- They do not believe in being leaders because of their rank or position
Adopted from Simon Sinek’s leadership lessons