Having gone through some of the best self-help books as well as blogs & youtube videos, I have tried summarizing some of the key aspects, emphasized by these wise men, to lead a fulfilling life in the modern age of hustle and bustle.
The following are some of the noteworthy books that I went through, where in the authors have tried zeroing in on these quintessential aspects.
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- Start With Why , Leaders Eat Last , Together is Better & youtube videos by Simon Sinek
- Fish Philosophy by Stephen Lundin , John Christensen , Harry Paul
- The Power of Positive Thinking – Norman Vincent Peale
- The Power of Subconscious mind – Dr. Joseph Murphy
Based on the learnings as well as the messages conveyed in the aforementioned books as well as blogs/youtube videos please find below an attempt made by me to…
View original post 596 more words